Beauty Bytes: March 2, 2012
- Pack your bags: Spagoers can take in live music (from minimalist ambient to electronic soul) while relaxing in the warm saltwater pool at Liquidrom (pictured above), in the heart of Berlin. Liquidrom.
- Can you go a day without makeup? The Renfrew Center Foundation, a clinic devoted to the treatment of eating disorders, is encouraging women to do just that, and to share their experiences. The Renfrew Center Foundation.
- Too much of a good thing? Taking selenium supplements for hair and skin could increase you risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Huffington Post UK.
- Beauty’s role in contemporary art is the subject of a debate and invitational art show at The Detroiter. thedetroiter.com
- The Brazilian Blowout trend continues with both “formaldehyde-free” and “dirty” formulations. No More Dirty Looks looks into it: nomoredirtylooks.com.
- CNN begins a six-part series, Perceptions of Beauty with Beholding Beauty, an article about studies on beauty, symmetry, and power. CNN.
- Stockholm, Sweden has the most beautiful men(#1) and women(#2), according to a totally non-scientific article at Travelers Digest. Travelers Digest.
This entry was posted in Beauty Bytes and tagged art, beauty, Beauty Bytes, Berlin, CNN, Health, Makeup, Music, Spa, Stockholm, Travel
. Bookmark the permalink
. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.